Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Wildflower Marble iPhone case



A few weeks ago I purchased my first cell phone cover from Wildflowercases.com.  I have the iPhone 6+ and that can make it more difficult to find a good selection of cases, most come in the regular size and not the plus version!  I was pleased to see a lot of selection on Wildflower's website for my iPhone, I saw this one and loved the granite... especially around the fall season. This time of year I tend to paint my nails a darker color, and I really loved the colors in the marble case.  It slid on my phone easy and has protected the sides really well, I love the look and it looks so much like real marble!  I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a trendy case, there are so many options on their website!  


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Wildflowercases and purchased this cell phone case without any representation from the company.  







          


No comments:

Post a Comment