Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

the Lokai bracelet






Some days you just need some inspiration on your wrist to remind you how beautiful life really is and having a close connection to the world and the earth.  

Meet the Lokai bracelet:

The Lokai bracelet has a transparent look to it with the exception of one black bead and one white bead.  These are not ordinary beads and this isn't just an ordinary bracelet, this is a representation of life.  The high's and low's that we all go through and how important it is to keep faith and have hope.

The black bead represents the lowest point, inside it contains mud from the dead sea, which is the lowest point on earth.  The white bead represents the highs in our life, those moments where you feel on top of the world.  It is only fitting that the white bead contains water from the highest point on earth, Mount Everest.


I ordered my first Lokai bracelet a little over a week ago.  I have pretty small wrists and I also tend to like my jewelry fitting a little tighter so I ordered the small.  The small fit me perfectly, there is stretch to the bracelet where it easily glides over your hand but retracts down to size when on your wrist.  The beads have a rubber feel to them.  

One neat thing about this bracelet is they are unisex.  It is extremely hard to find a good assortment of bracelets for adult men but this bracelet fits the bill for versatility.  I have worn mine everyday since purchasing it and it is very light on the wrist and not annoying to wear. Maybe a week after I received mine I ordered two more!  One of them was for my husband, it arrived in the mail yesterday and he loves it.  


I can appreciate a good product but I also like when a company gives back, it is nice to know that a percentage of your purchase will do something good.  

We like to give back to the communities where our customers and staff live, work, and play. We proudly support the efforts of a wide range of nonprofit organizations and programs, locally and around the globe, by dedicating 10% of our net profits to charitable alliances.
How great is that?  To check out some of the charities that Lokai supports, you can find more information on their website: My Lokai: Charity or to order a Lokai bracelet for yourself you can do so on their website as well: Order a Lokai bracelet.

They retail for $18 and are definitely worth it!















No comments:

Post a Comment