Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2015

First post! Welcome

Welcome to my blog.  My name is Shawna




I am 28 years old and I live in Arizona.  I am happily married to my soul mate, Alex, and we have 3 adorable furry children.  The diva of the house, Ices.  




The engineer smarty, Nephthys.  



And the catwalk cuddle muffin, Osiris.  


If you can’t tell by the theme of their names, we think cats should be treated like Goddesses’ and ours definitely are.  I am currently a housewife &  soon I will be taking classes to start a degree in psychology.  I enjoy being with my husband and kitties, Taylor Swift, baking, cooking, photography, Makeup, and Starbucks.  MMMM, starbucks…!!  I intend to do product reviews, DIY features, show fun areas around Arizona, give out some recipes, and also give out pet advice and pet product reviews.  Alex and I have been through a lot with our animals and we have learned a lot along the way and we would love to help people know how to take care of their fur babies.  I am excited for this blog & I hope you like it.. 

Sincrely,

No comments:

Post a Comment