Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Bedroom eyes






 "How do I get amazing eyelashes?"  Ever since the bedroom eyes of Marilyn Monroe, the eyes play the most important role in getting that sexy bombshell look.

Last year I went the route of getting eyelash extensions and let me say, horrible experience!  For me anyway.  My left eye irritated me so badly that I could barely keep it open, puss was coming out of my eye and by the end of the night my eye was redder than your favorite shade of lipstick that's tucked in your back pocket.  No matter what I did, my eye was angry.  I know pain is beauty but sometimes you do have to have your limits.... so the next day I painfully (and I mean, painfully) had them removed by a professional and haven't looked back.  So, now I just stick to my favorite mascaras and my favorite fake eyelashes.  And some of my favorites are:


Benefit really has some of my favorite products and not to mention, their packaging is usually pretty adorable.  They're Real mascara is an addiction.  Who needs fake lashes when you have a tube of this! My advice for people trying for the first time- this is a build-able mascara, you need about 3 good coats to see its magic. Let each coat get semi dry (sticky) in between the next layer. Then enjoy!




Roller Lash by Benefit.  The newest mascara by Benefit hit the scene with another hit.  Use both"They're Real" & "Roller Lash" to really get those intense bedroom eyes.
MAC 36 lash.Tons of compliments whenever I use these, if careful they can be used more than once



MAC 48 lash
Flutter lashes (mink) in Ashley

Flutter eyelashes (mink) in Annabelle




More tips and my faves to come...






No comments:

Post a Comment