Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

a spoonful of Hepper




My husband and I have 3 adorable perfect cats who we see more like our children rather than pets. They are all spoiled (as they should be) and we are always on the lookout for things we think they would really like.  They pretty much own every toy they would be interested in at the pet stores and all the great shops we have found online that make toys for cats.  They love sleeping in different spots and a few back in 2O13 I discovered and ordered this adorable chair that I found online called the hepper.

                            






First of all, I am a sucker for anything that adorable.  I mean, how cute is it to imagine a little chair just for your cat to fit inside?  (or a small dog?)  We ordered one for our cat's Birthday and it was such a hit that we had to order another one.  If our kitties didn't already love hepper for their comfortable chair, I was so excited when I saw that they were coming out with a new design.  I purchased one the day it hit their site and my kitties love it so much that I ordered another one a few weeks after, meet the Hepper Nest Pet Pod.



One thing that I love about the nest pod is that we can move it all around our house regularly.  Of course you could do this with the regular Hepper chair, but we have those in their own little spot in our bedroom and we really keep them there because that is where the cats like them.  The nest pod is the perfect size for your cat, the inside has a very soft material that will keep your kitty surrounded in warmth with a microfiber lip that is perfect for resting their sweet little chins and getting those sweet zzzzzz's. 




Our cat Nephthys had a very scary health scare and I can't tell you how many times we saw our sweet baby curled up inside one of the heppers to keep herself warm and content. They really seem like a great place of security for your cat.  For instance, our kitty Osiris really loves the fact that the hepper chair has a top.  He is one of those cats that likes to crawl under the dining room rug, or crawl under the covers and sleep with us in the morning.  My husband has even flipped the pod on top of Osiris almost like a turtle shell and he even loved it that way!  So although he loves to feel confined like he is in a cave, he also loves the openness of the pod because he likes to know what is gong on in his house.  He is the man cat of the house, after-all.  He has two beautiful women kitties to take care of.




The hepper pod retails for $49 and the chairs are $115 or $149 (at the time I wrote this those were listed prices) and in my opinion, it is an investment worth making.  Worried that your cat will stain it?  Don't.  You can easily throw the liners inside the washing machine.   The thought of the design, you can tell the creators at Hepper really likes to think like a cat and what more could you ask for in a design?  You want something that your cat will want to jump for joy and climb right in.


Valentine's Day is right around the corner and maybe you want your little furry Valentine's to know that they can cuddle up with that special someone in their life and relax.....   
even if that special someone is a little stuffed alligator.  


* all opinions are my own and on my own purchases.  I have no association with the company. 

Sincerely,



No comments:

Post a Comment